Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9XRPRO LIKE 2 RECEIVER RX8R USE FOR 16 CHANNELS

Peter IsmaierPeter Ismaier Club Members Posts: 6

Hello,
I have a problem with driving 2 receivers RX8R so that I can control 16 channels.
I jjumped one mode 5 (D16) with telemetry and the other mode 3 (D16) without telemetry. Unfortunately, both receivers speak in parallel channels 1 to 8. What have I done wrong?
Many thanks in advance.
many Greetings
Peter

Comments

• Peter IsmaierPeter Ismaier Club Members Posts: 6

Hallo,
    ich habe ein Problem mi den Ansteuern von 2 Receiver RX8R damit ich 16 Kanäle ansteuern kann.
    Ich habe den einen Mode 5(D16) mit Telemetrie und den anderen auf Mode 3(D16) ohne Telemetrie gejumped. Leider sprechen beide Receiver parallel Kanäl 1 bis 8 an. Was habe ich falsch gemacht?
    Im Voraus vielen Dank.
    Viele Grüße
    Peter

• WTWUKWTWUK ✭✭✭ CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭

Can you post a nice clear photo or two of how you have connected them up, and the jumper positions?

One receiver without jumper (for channel 1-8, the other receiver jumper CH1 & CH2 for channel 9-16.

Sbus ports connected between the two?

No no SBus between the two, should not be necessary.

Ah yes. Of course - that is for the redundancy setup.

When you bind, does your 9XR Pro have the option for binding to 2 receivers in one model?
    I don't recall if the supplied firmware version of ERSKY9X has it, as it was well over two years since I got rid of mine.

I think it best if you give a fully detailed post of exactly what you are doing step by step...

Will get there eventually!!!

edited January 22

I have now connected both receivers with SBus and jumpered one after the other. But always the same, only both receivers work in parallel. Practically both on channel 1 to 8. One can adjust also in the transmitter with the current firmware of ERSKY9X nothing for 2 receivers. Only D16, channel 1 to 16. It's about to go crazy. Is there no one who has 2 receivers connected to the 9XRpro and can control with channels 1 to 16.

Hello, problem solved, OpenTx installed on the 9XRpro. Now I can control both receivers. When binding I can specify which receiver I want to bind. This is apparently not possible with ERSKY9X.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file