Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

desert fox parts

john Girouxjohn Giroux Club Members Posts: 1

Im trying to order parts for a fox, wheel hub 382000035, 382000019 drive shaft, and 382000096 lock nuts. all are showing back order with no expect date. Are these trucks still being supported? or are no more parts being made?

Comments

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 255 admin

@John Giroux. All the parts you have above are on order. Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA at present. You may be able to use these M3 lock nuts as a replacement.
    https://hobbyking.com/en_us/workbench/hardware/fasteners.html?hardware_fastener_feature=5341&hardware_fastener_metric_dia=8350&wrh=6,3

• Erik MillerErik Miller Club Members Posts: 2

I am having the same issue with 382000021 (Rear suspension holder). There is no inventory in either the Hong Kong or USA warehouses with no ETA either. Very frustrating that I have a new Desert Fox and no way of repairing it! Perhaps my next RC car will be a name brand like Kyosho, Traxxas, or Red Cat...at least their parts are widely available.

• Mr.NiceMr.Nice Club Members Posts: 30

Check out the Desert Fox thread at rcgroups.com. There are plenty of parts from other cars that fit straight to Desert Fox. Most of the time, they are more expensive purchased from other sellers, but what can you do when they are out of stock from Hobbyking...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file