Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favourite sky 4 in 1 ESC???

Nick BurnhamNick Burnham Club Members Posts: 1

Hi i purchased a few of both the 6A and the 12A- Favourite Sky 111 Quattro 4 in 1 ESC's a while ago and was unable to get them to work as I did not have the programming card... Well i finally got around to getting one and have downloaded the ESC software required and then flashed the ESC's individually as per instructions to what believe is the latest firmware available -13.1 from memory- and still I am having issues with all of them not starting at the same time after calibration and also individually going into random re-calibration at random times during bench tests. I have yet to get a quad with these ESC's up in the air!! I have read about upgrading the capacitors from 0.1uF to 1uF, however the ones that i have already have 220uF capacitors on them..What am i doing wrong?? or are these ESC's just a load of rubbish?

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

The ESC's are very far indeed from rubbish. They are actually very good ones.

How are you calibrating them? Can you post a picture of your wiring?

Upgrading caps is a waste of time. Not needed. There was no need to upgrade the firmware either unless for a specific function is needed.

No way are all of the ones you have faulty.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file