Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Swampdawg

Dan KourafasDan Kourafas Club Members Posts: 15

I'm infatuated with this unique little affordable boat and invite others to share their experience, upgrades, an mistakes.
I purchased mine with a Zippy1300 mah 3s, a HobbyKing 20A ESC 3A UBEC a "recommended" spare prop, TGS Precision Sport Propeller 5x5 Black, and an adapter plus a receiver HobbyKing® ™ GT-2 2.4Ghz Receiver 3Ch. My entire order was less than $80 and I'm enjoying the build but was a bit disappointed with the noise, thrust and stability of the boat 1st time out so I've gone back to the original prop. Will check the cog as the large battery is somewhat rear of center in the boat and I'll pick a bit calmer day next time out as it was a bit choppy during my initial run.
Just recently I ordered and am waiting on a New Design GemFan 5050 GRP 3-Blade Propellers CW/CCW Set Black a Turnigy High Speed Propeller 5.5x5.5 Grey and a Waterproof esc with reverse, Trackstar 30A 1/16th Scale Sensorless Brushless ESC.
So its not a cheap sub $80 boat any longer but I'm still having fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file