Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

no lights on receiver....

Tom MurrayTom Murray Club Members Posts: 3

Am new to the rc world, so please bare with me ;) Have recently purchased a Spektrum DX9 and Spektrum AR9030T receiver and after hooking up some servos, cannot bind. My battery is a dualsky RXB27002. I have connected servos, connected bind plug connected battery...... and nothing happens... no lights, flashing or otherwise. press bind button on trans and switched on.... bind failed. wtf have I done wrong???

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭

Incorrect polarity?

Try with just the receiver - no servos connected.

• Tom MurrayTom Murray Club Members Posts: 3

Thanks, will do.

• Tom MurrayTom Murray Club Members Posts: 3

WTWUK, Thanks, that fixes that problem, and now that it's bound, another prob has popped up. Have been to the local hobby shop and made enquiries, and their solution is new "Y" leads with a reversing thingame on one of the leads. The problem is using a "y" lead connecting two servo's, ie. flaps, elevators. One of the two runs backward (on elevators and flaps). Is the hobby shop having a lend of me, or is there another solution? Have a DX9 transmitter, and have read the section repeatedly in the manual, being none the wiser.....

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭

No need for y leads or servo reversers - just slave spare channels to your relevant elevator and flap channels using P mixes on your DX9.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file