Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

magic sale

stitch58stitch58 Club Members Posts: 181

i,m looking at motors in the magic sale and alot have the magic simple on them but price is still same when not in sale some are changed but alot are same without sale,i tried putting in my cart to see if price changes but nope.any idea why?

Comments

• Nick_HKNick_HK Club Members Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi Stitch, without knowing exactly which products you are looking at it is hard to say why that would be the case, however, the most likely explanation is that not all warehouses have the same products on sale and some warehouses have larger discounts than others.

• stitch58stitch58 Club Members Posts: 181

here is item marker as magic sale in usa but same in international,there,s alot like this,even turnigy motors say magic sale on them and price does not change.Turnigy 30A BRUSHED ESC getting tired of keep looking for deals and there is not very many,guess stop till end of month look then see.thanks for ur help i know not your fault.last year was much much better

• Nick_HKNick_HK Club Members Posts: 89 ✭✭

If you filter by "On Sale" and your regular warehouse it should show you only those items that are on sale for people in you area.

Just for you I have put the Turnigy 30a ESC on sale in all warehouses for the rest of the Sale: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-30a-brushed-esc.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file