Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need help from a manager!

ccameselleccameselle Club Members Posts: 8

I just had the worst experience with the HK customer service. I ordered 5 ESC's that I had order before. I order them to replace the same exact ESC that I had in my quad-copter. I order them from the same exact link in the HK site. So when I received it I installed it and as soon as I tried to flight the quad the ESC caught on fired and fried the ESC and the Motor of the Quad.I tried to fill out a claim with HK and they rejected the claim within 5 minutes of me submitting it. Now I have to jump through hoops to provide you guys proof that you guys made a mistake and that I should get a refund. Never mind the almost $500 that I have spend with you since i tried to start flying FPV. I have never seen such a bad customer service as I have seen with you guys this time. My order#101597827 My claim #100044004

Comments

• AbranAbran Club Members Posts: 50

I understand how you feel, but the most likely explanation was the wiring or installation on your quad. do you have any pictures?

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 388 ✭✭

This is being resolved.

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 388 ✭✭

ccameselle, please check your email, I have sent you a message.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file