Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Orange receivers are not compatible with the dx9 black edition

Mile MlinaricMile Mlinaric Club Members Posts: 3

It would be nice if Hobby King told us that orange recievers are no longer compatible with the dx9 black edition.
I bought 7 pieces of R1220XLR and now I have no use of them.
I have the spectrum of dx8 gen1 and work with it without any problems.

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭

Is your DX9 one of the EU LBT versions? If so, that is the reason it will be incompatible with OrangeRX receivers as they are not EU LBT and that is why they work with your DX8 as likewise it is not EU LBT.

• Mile MlinaricMile Mlinaric Club Members Posts: 3

Why then Hobby King sells to the EU and has not made the buyers aware of this problem

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭

Did you purchase them from the EU or UK warehouse? Or the International?

If International, usually it is taken as read that anything bought outdide the EU is not EU LBT. As such, all 'non-EU sellers I am aware of do not specify their RC as being EU LBT, as there is no requirement to do so.
    I too have fallen foul of the incompatibility, thankfully with FrSky gear I was able to install new firmware on. Not an option with OrangeRX and the like.

It is a load of crap once again caused by the numpties in Brussels.

• Mile MlinaricMile Mlinaric Club Members Posts: 3

I bought three of the seven receivers from the EU warehouse.
    Hobby King was supposed to deliver receivers that comply with EU regulations or warn of incompatibility

• PereclaPerecla Club Members Posts: 1

In April 2018, I bought a Spektrum DX9. I am much more than satisfied with her. I have Spektrum receivers that work perfectly and I have acquired a large number of ORANGE receivers from 620 to 920 series, that work wonderfully for me. These receivers come prepared with 5 sockets for telemetry and complementary antennas. QUESTION: Can the Spektrum Altimeter / Variometer be connected directly to any of the 5 sockets of the ORANGE receivers?
    Pedro Rebasa

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file