Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No longer able to purchase VTX gear?

Hi, been buying VTX gear from here for years and now suddenly everything is "not available for sale in your country".

Ignorance is not an excuse, but I'm sorry, I did my homework before buying them five years ago and now suddenly nobody will sell me a transmitter for an RC car?

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 12,936 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12

If you happen to be in the USA... You may be aware that the FCC are attempting to tear HK a new one to the tune of $2.8million due to FCC violations. Could be the reason why.

• hotwirehotwire Club Members Posts: 13
    edited October 16

Its available in Australia so maybe you aren't looking in the right warehouse.
    My complaint is the Australian warehouse doesn't stock VTx boards for micros. I'm not sure if HK have noticed but many people who fly race quads have moved to 130 frames and under. The stuff HK sell just doesn't work for that size quad.
    It would be good to buy this stuff locally but its is just not in stock. Come on HK this is the refinement end of the the mini/micro quad revolution. Stocking this stuff should be easy from now on. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file