Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

faulty Turnigy 9X combined with RX IA8.

peter bentleypeter bentley Club Members Posts: 13

Bought the 9X combo and also the Durafly ME109. ,plus hundreds of dollars worth of extra hardware, to set up the RC hobby. and since receiving all of these I have spent and was intending to buy the Spifire etc.From the first the 9X did not control all the servos as it should.so i transfered another RX and used another TX ,and it all works perfectly.
I have submitted a warranty claim to HobbyKing for a faulty 9X or RX and it has been rejected,so I am left with either a useless 9X or IA8.
Hobbyking you are the loser, NO More Hobbyking for me,if you cannot honour your warranty.

Comments

• peter bentleypeter bentley Club Members Posts: 13

Still no contact,dont these guys have a phone number.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 12,740 ✭✭✭

What reason did they give for rejecting your claim?
    Unusual for that to happen if due process is followed ...

the reason for the claim rejection was the wrong photo submitted.All is good now /my claim has been accepted and a new TX and RX are being sent to me.i apologise for doubting that Hobbyking would stand by their warranty, When I get the new TX and RX we will find out where the fault is.
    I forgot to add, I did buy a trainer plane.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 12,740 ✭✭✭

Outstanding!
    Have to say, that for all its faults, generally the warranty service at HK is very good - providing we follow their process to the letter.
    What trainer did you buy?

Hi, My claim was accepted and they have sent a new TX and RX combo.It should be here tomorrow.
    I bought the Durafly Cessna as a trainer. The ME 109 works perfectly with my other TX and RX.
    Tried using this other TX with the IA8 RX .no good.Tried using the Original 9X with spare RX ,
    No good, ailerons working at the same time as the landing gear.Removed servo wires from RX and then connected power to no3 pins on RX put aileron wire on no1 no good Waiting now for new RX/TX.
    everything works ok with servo tester.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file