Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FRSKY RECEIVERS FROM AUSTRALIAN WAREHOUSE

RonsterRonster Club Members Posts: 10

I have asked several times for FRSKY receivers to be sold from Australian Warehouse with no luck so far. So for all you FRSKY users in Australia would you please consider contacting HobbyKing to make this request. To Supply the most commonly used receivers for the FRSKY Radios that they sell in Australia. Hopefully if enough people do this it might happen.

Comments

• Hobby_QweenHobby_Qween Forum Admin Posts: 76 mod

Hi Ronster

The reason we do not sell some Frsky products from the AU WH is because there are certain certifications Frsky need in order for product/s to be sold in Australia.
    Unfortunately, Frsky choose not to certify some products for AU sale.
    Apologies.

• RonsterRonster Club Members Posts: 10
    edited October 4

You can buy them from other Australian Companies, just type in Frsk receiver Australia and see for yourself.
    Hobbyking are cheaper and shipping from Australian warehouse is good, and I like to order items without having to split between Aus and HK, which means 2 shipping costs and lengthy wait time from HK.

Here are 3 Australian suppliers of the FRSKY Receivers. NEXTFPV, Extreme Radio Control and Rcmodelaircraft. So they must get them from the manufacturer as you do. The downside is, that they are more expensive.
    So, please can you try to get them into your Australian Warehouse?

What no answer?

• HelperHelper Forum Admin, Club Members Posts: 103 admin

@Ronster I think you already had your answer from Hobby_Queen. HobbyKing does't sell products in AU that don't have the correct certification.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 12,740 ✭✭✭

A Few FrSky receivers have the 'C Tick (RCM) ' as required by Aussie law. Nit entirely sure what ones exactly, but many are not certified.
    And what with HK getting hammered big time in the US for FCC violations, that could be the reason why the receivers are not in regional warehouses....

edited October 18

I understand what you are saying, Hobby King say "Unfortunately, Frsky choose not to certify some products for AU sale". So, how are they sold in Australia by the above Aussie Hobby shops then "That I don't understand!"

Presumably the sellers in Aus did the necessary work to attain the C ticks? HK don't bother with such trivialities.

Well maybe they should

Well as they have stocked FrSky stuff for years and have not done it yet, I think it would not be advisable to hold ones breath ...

edited October 20

whatever!

Listen, getting HK to do pretty much anything insofar as introducing stuff that at times is being begged for into regional warehouses is a long and slow process.

I have wanted them to get FrSky receivers into the UK warehouse for years... Ain't happened apart from about 4...

So whatever all you like... Facts are facts.

You stay a glass half empty! I will stay a glass half full. The only way to bring change is to bring a little pressure without being rude or abusive. The outcome should be a win win for all. It would be nice for a Hobbyking employee to respond and not for buyers to be arguing this point. This is the end of this post for me as we are obviously at odd ends.

edited October 20

Half empty? Dream on!! My cup overfloweth!!! There are outlets far cheaper than HK where I can get pretty much all of my toys.
    HK were 100% the place to go to a while back, but no more so, and sadly are on the decline stock wise.
    Do you not think that the lack of responce from any HK employee is an indicator of their level of commitment ... i mean christ - both owner and VP are Aussies and still nothing improves for their home countries' warehouse!!!

If I were at the top of the HK pile, you can guarantee my local warehouse would also be overflowing ...

P.s. ... 'twas you that took the 'abusive' tone with your 'whatever' comment ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file