Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Broken prop mount adapter for the Bushmule, request made in May but still nothing happening

Riva8406Riva8406 Club Members Posts: 14

Hello,

I have my Avios Bushmule (new version) which is stuck on the ground for almost a year now.
I broke one of the prop adapter which is in fact the shaft of the motor contrary to what I thougt originally.
Unfortunately, there is no spare shaft available as a spare part on the website and if I want to repair my bushmule, I have to buy a new motor which is ridiculous.
I contacted Hobbyking about this issue 6 months ago and they promised to list on the spare parts category or the motor shaft or a prop adapter similar to what you find on other Avios or Duraly models (like the Grand Tundra for example), but since this time nothing happened.

So my question is : are you going to finally propose a viable solution to be able to repair a broken prop mount for the Avios Bushmule ?
At this moment, there is no solution except to buy a new motor which is not a solution for me.

Thanks.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file