Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slowway Courier

If i order any item single or multiple items lets say on a Wednesday afternoon the so called courier picks up at midday Thursday ( Why so long for pick up?) he then takes 2 days to deliver approximately 200km so it stays in the Couriers possession until Monday, And if he delivers after 3 days, that is way to long for a courier. I was led to believe that a Courier was faster service, that is why we pay higher Postage Costs. One item i bought weighed 3 grams 5 JST plugs cost for postage $7.50 Delivery time 3 days from Moruya to Newcastle. This sort of service is costing you $ HK. Adelaide to Newcastle 36 hrs. With a rival company. Who is at fault here Hk or the Courier, I don't know the answer, but i can buy else were for half the price and get Free shipping. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• unleadedunleaded newcastle nswClub Members Posts: 447 ✭✭

You are lucky I have been waiting for two months for the courier to work out where my Taranis TX has gone they have said it was delivered and left without signature but I have never given permission for them to do that and they have admitted it said someone told the driver to leave it trouble is I was home all day with the garage door open and I was building a new model and was waiting for the TX to set up and fly the new plane they told me to contact Hobby King which I did and have herd nothing so I put in a warrant claim which has now been closed with no action. I I have been on holidays for last month so they will be getting a call tomorrow NOT HAPPY JAN

• hotdrone16hotdrone16 Club Members Posts: 12

I did get my items, today afternoon,24/09/18 the tracking was updated 1 hour before delivery, only other tracking info was 20/09/18 when items were picked up at 1147am, It was a bad weather day today so just happened to be home. I still can not understand why a courier needs 3 days to deliver, 200 km, and what do customers who work do, with little tracking info wait for re delivery/ Hope you enjoyed Tassie Unleaded.

• hyphehyphe Club Members Posts: 11

My order for a speed controller was placed on the 10th Oct but still hasn't arrived via courier. The courier tells me that they don't have anyone near me to deliver. I live in a large city on the main coastal highway.
    Last week another courier sent an email to one of our club members to inform him that his delivery was at a depot 250km's away and that he would have to pick it up himself. I wish we could contact HK's Aussie warehouse and let them know what's going on with their delivery system.

• HobbyKing VPHobbyKing VP Club Members Posts: 87 admin

Guys, thanks for posting this. We've launched an immediate investigation into wtf is going on. Someone will be giving you a call to sort things out.

Sorry about the muck around. This isn't how we want to serve customers.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭
    edited October 19

Language Toby!!! ... wt* are you like??? :p :p :p :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file