Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When will the FatShark HDO be available in the European or UK warehouse

probacoprobaco Club Members Posts: 5

Goodmorning. When will the FatShark HDO be available in the European or UK warehouse. When send from china the VAT and taxes will be outrages.

Answers

• probacoprobaco Club Members Posts: 5

Is there an estimate when the HDO will arrive in the European / UK warehouses.

• HelperHelper Forum Admin, Club Members Posts: 87 admin

@probaco The Fatshark HDO stock was in our European warehouse and has sold out. There is currently an order with FatShark to supply more.

• probacoprobaco Club Members Posts: 5

Thanks for your answer, but when is the new shipment due to arrive. If it takes months I'll buy it from a local shop. China is not an oprion because of the price after taxes and VAT.

@probaco Unfortunately no ETA at present. It depends on when FatShark can supply.

• GroffGroff Club Members Posts: 1

Any updates on this?

They are on their way to both UK and NL warehouses.

• nownow Club Members Posts: 1

yesterday i've seen the hdos available first in the UK warehouse and later in the evening for a short time in the EU warehouse.
    my order is now 4 week still in backorder and your online chat told me, there are no informations, when the item will be back in stock.

so was it an error, that your shop showed the item as available or are there so many backorders?

Stock for UK has come in and sold out. Stock for EU should be there shortly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file