It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I am having issues on having the throttle to rev the engine... meaning that nothing happens and the ESC led is always blinking.
1) the LiPo batteries where charged overnight, 2200mAh 2S Turnigy (tested with both of them);
2) I followed the procedure "Set throttle range";
3) tested the motor, applying direct current, and it runs;
4) Servo works as expected and connected to CH1 on the reciever;
5) HobbyKing Hk-GT2B set on 100% ST D/R , TH Trim 0
I am missing something here?
Order #101358835 28thMay, EU wharehouse
Thank you in advance!