Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avios C-130

wldecker77wldecker77 Club Members Posts: 33

Okay, I finally receive my Avios Grand Tundra...which I am thoroughly enjoying, and you spoiled us with the reveal of a Fat Albert C-130...What are you doing to me!!! ...I must have this now! Please tell me how long I need to chew my fingernails, until this is released! I'm still recovering over the AGT...

Comments

• wldecker77wldecker77 Club Members Posts: 33

I gotta ask...How long for this one? I'm still recovering after receiving my GT (Great plane btw, Thank you!) You guys are killing it!

• Hobbyking_IanHobbyking_Ian Club Members Posts: 117 mod
    edited July 12

You know we don't give dates Bill but we said the wait would not be too long. As soon we were ready to go you'll be the first to know

Many thanks to Steve for the RC Afterhours podcast info. This is just another homerun for HK! I look forward to the rest of what 2018 has to offer...especially the new Navy T-28! ...Avios JU-87D Stuka?

• Glen SmithGlen Smith Club Members Posts: 2

I am really keen to get the C130, but concerned the international shipping will make it really expensive.

• Ace DanielAce Daniel GermanyClub Members Posts: 91 ✭✭

And there she is…….

Seen in Rozenburg/NL HK-Live2018

• ejunsunejunsun Club Members Posts: 1

I've been waiting and exhausted.

Awaiting final inspection and 6-8 more weeks (around Halloween)! Tom Petty did say that the "Waiting is the hardest part..."

• super sleepersuper sleeper Club Members Posts: 6

Nice Picts of Fat AL, I feel like Homer Simpson when he Sees big breast,s and Dounuts AHH Drool. Great looking Bird, in the video looks like it has some Great power as well, can’t Wait.

• super sleepersuper sleeper Club Members Posts: 6

I have had a lot of the Durafly HK line birds mainly me163, efxtra Racer, if the quality is as good on the c130 or even better than the durafly it’s going to be a Happy Day 😎🚀.

• drdoomdrdoom Club Members Posts: 16
    edited November 12

When will these be available???? Halloween has come and gone. Please let us know!!

What is the time line for the Avois C-130 to be available? Price?

Looks like a lucky few will be able to order tomorrow, Still clueless on the price...

Unfortunately I wasn't lucky enough to win a lottery Hercules...

Would someone who did please reveal the $$$$ cost?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file