Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where to buy screw for servo? (image in topic)

German OrlovGerman Orlov Club Members Posts: 3

Hello. I need that small black screw which is on top of edge of servo's arm, which holds 'wire' of aileron, but i don't know proper name of such screw and failed to find it on HobbyKing store, please help :) here is image -

Comments

• LycanrocLycanroc Club Members Posts: 19

They do not have direct spare for it. I suggest you to go with your local hardware store and look for a fitted screw for it. It's easier that way.

• German OrlovGerman Orlov Club Members Posts: 3
    edited May 15

@Lycanroc said:
    They do not have direct spare for it. I suggest you to go with your local hardware store and look for a fitted screw for it. It's easier that way.

hmm, i thought it's special screw, not typical, so i didn't think about variant with local shop.. i will try to check it, thank you for the answer

• ArdyyArdyy Club Members Posts: 19 ✭✭

@German Orlov said:
    Hello. I need that small black screw which is on top of edge of servo's arm, which holds 'wire' of aileron, but i don't know proper name of such screw and failed to find it on HobbyKing store, please help :) here is image -

looks like HK doesnt stock those screws. you can check this link: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/workbench-hardware/hardware-accessories/screws-bolts-nuts.html

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file