Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Service ticket 2080418

Opened 8 days ago and no response? I had to open this ticket since you closed the original ticket number 2053886 stating it was resolved. It is not resolved, the order is not complete, you did not reconcile with the original and even if I receive it today I still won't have what is owed. This order was placed the first day of the warehouse sale and now you won't respond? This is how you treat customers? When can I expect y'all to make this right? I won't accept a cancellation at this point, I just want my product so I can wash my hands of your company and be done. Reconcile my order and get it right, this has gone on too long,platinum member service...what a joke.

Comments

• SkyjammerSkyjammer Club Members Posts: 7

Opened 8 days ago and no response? I had to open this ticket since you closed the original ticket number 2053886 stating it was resolved. It is not resolved, the order is not complete, you did not reconcile with the original and even if I receive it today I still won't have what is owed. This order was placed the first day of the warehouse sale and now you won't respond? This is how you treat customers? When can I expect y'all to make this right? I won't accept a cancellation at this point, I just want my product so I can wash my hands of your company and be done. Reconcile my order and get it right, this has gone on too long,platinum member service...what a joke.

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 480 ✭✭

Your concern was addressed in the other ticket you opened, there is no need for multiple tickets regarding the same concern.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file