Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK / EU Stock of 1.75mm PLA Filament?

Stuart PhillipsStuart Phillips Club Members Posts: 6

There appears to be very little 1.75mm PLA in stock in the UK or EU warehouses at the moment. Is this just a temporary issue, or do I need to start looking elsewhere for my filament?

If more stock is expected, when is it arriving please.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Nick_HKNick_HK Club Members Posts: 89 ✭✭
    edited March 2018

This is very much a temporary issue, in fact there is a new range of premium filaments being launched very soon as well as a new faster replenishment system we are working on specifically for EU and UK filaments. Keep an eye on the website.

• Stuart PhillipsStuart Phillips Club Members Posts: 6

Thanks Nick, I'll keep checking the website.

• a vellingaa vellinga Club Members Posts: 2

not as temporarly as seems , no pla left in eu warehouse.
    as for the premium filament, i ended up here for the hobbyking branded 1.75 pla in the first place.
    if needed i will change suppier, preferably not. i like my hobbyking pla colors

I did manage to get some HK branded 1.75mm filament from the EU warehouse before it went out of stock again, but not all the colours I wanted. There appears to be very limited stock volumes going into EU and UK that sell out very quickly.

• Rob NistersRob Nisters Club Members Posts: 3

@Nick_HK I ordered 3 rolls of the new PETg filament, but prices don't seem so economical as I'm used to from Hobbyking.
    Anyway, I hope that the uality is great.
    What's the deal with the 500 grams rolls, being the same price as the 1 Kg rolls?

• hrspaulhrspaul Club Members Posts: 1

Are any of the 1.75mm pla filaments flexible?

• Mikel DeimanMikel Deiman Club Members Posts: 2

unfortunately there (again) there is almost no stock in EU and UK.
    please let us know when new stock is to be expected.

• Phil MaitrotPhil Maitrot Club Members Posts: 1

And, yet again no filament in eu/uk

What would the delivery time be like, when I order for more than 150$ and thus pay no shipping
    from hongkong/global warehouse?
    I am located in germany, but I guess it is kind of the same for the other EU states.
    best regards

@Nick_HK said:
    This is very much a temporary issue, in fact there is a new range of premium filaments being launched very soon as well as a new faster replenishment system we are working on specifically for EU and UK filaments. Keep an eye on the website.

I'm still seeing a poor selection of PLA in the EU / UK warehouses.
    Pink, Purple or Florescent green in stock right now.

I dont need premium filament, I really want the standard hobbyking 1KG rolls in boring primary colours like black, white, red, blue etc.

The price is good, but no-one will buy if there is no stock!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file