Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Original Forums discussions

Mc awesomeMc awesome Club Members Posts: 16

The old forums that used to be here had a lot of useful information about HK products, many of which are now discontinued. If I wanted to find something about a KK2 board or a Nova Pro, it was was all there in the historical forums entries. That seems to have all disappeared, all that useful information ... gone. All I can find now is latest discussions in various categories. Am I missing something? or have the web developers just trashed the forums like they did with the website???

Tagged:

Comments

• HelperHelper Club Members Posts: 137 admin

@Mc awesome. We will be going through the old forums and bringing some of the useful information back. You have indicated two products that would be useful so we can move them up the list of ones to look for and bring back.

• Mc awesomeMc awesome Club Members Posts: 16

Why not just bring all of it back. You never know what would be useful. I have searched for things on google many times for all sorts of things, (like old unidentified models) and found a reference to something in the old forums. You have no way of knowing which bits will eventually be useful to someone.

• dodgemcopterdodgemcopter OrstwalyaClub Members Posts: 658 ✭✭

Hopefully some old product discussions do get revamped as alot of loyal customers contributed some great info. Im glad most of the old forum was removed as it just turned into a dribble fest by the few numbskulls who run amok and never got pulled up for it......oh yeah...need more planes ; )

• DaithiDaithi Belfast,IrelandClub Members Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭

For all its faults the old style forum was a lot easier to navigate. This one, well I'd hesitate to call it a 'forum' (and I do belong to others, being a mod in a couple). This one may make it harder for trolls, butr it's also a LOT harder for serious users to find the info they may need.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file