Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Motor, shaft and prop sugguestions

viktordeviktorde Club Members Posts: 1

Hello to all, i am building a bait boat. that is pretty much everything what i know obout boat :)
No ,really. I want to use it with 3s batteries, dont need to go fast and it would be good if it can push 4kg of weight. The boat hull is 35x 80cm. Im planning to add 2 motors to fix the turning at the same time.
and it has to be cheap. Thank You!

Comments

• Hobby_QweenHobby_Qween Club Members Posts: 76 mod

Hi Viktor
    Would you like us to reccommend products for you?
    Thanks

• Vlad Constantin CosminVlad Constantin Cosmin Club Members Posts: 2

Hello im Vlad from Roumania. Can someoane help me with my issue. I bouth a 4084 1050 kv aquastar motor and i used him on a boat 80 by 26cm with a total weight of 4kg. The problem is that the preinstalled wires of the motor are turning hot on a 4 s battery and the motor is rated up to 6 s. The motor is working just fine only the wires get hot. It.s someone ho have used this motor? What tipe of wires are those? Its doesnt say on them how much amps can i draw to those wires and they are rated to 160 amps but they turn hot at 80 - 90 amps. It.s anyone who draw to those wires more amps than i draw? How the wires behave on a 5 or 6 s battery?

• Ermanno LucianiErmanno Luciani Club Members Posts: 1

Hi Vlad, i'm Ermanno from Italy, i ordered the same motor and a 180A ESC Turnigy. What type of prop do you use on your boat?. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file