Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HKM 390 parts

Michael RobertsMichael Roberts Club Members Posts: 1

I ordered a HKM 390 from your USA warehouse and it will be here tomarrow. My question is do you plan to stock parts for this bike in the USA warehouse? I have already compiled a list of parts in my shopping cart but they are all in the international warehouse and that's not going to work for me. I have made 4 orders from international business's and only 1 ever arrived. The problem stems from the system in the USA for international shipments and not the merchants that I ordered from. I have had 3 shipments set in customs for over 3 weeks only to have them ship from customs to the wrong address and I never received them. The nightmare to get those issues resolved I would not wish on my worst enemy. I will never make an international order again....never!

Answers

• HobbyKing_SupportHobbyKing_Support HobbyKing Support Posts: 325 ✭✭

I'm not certain if parts for that bike will be stocked in the US or not. You have only received 1 of 4 orders from the INTL warehouse? Did you open a support ticket or a chat about these missing orders? Were the issues resolved in the end?

• Peter HuntingfordPeter Huntingford Club Members Posts: 1

This is a great bike, only down side check all the nuts and bolts not every one is LOCKTITE. Wheels especially the front check all the bolts and nuts do not over tighten but rather add some glue. I opened( the two supports are able move as the frame is pre drilled) the battery box slightly to accommodate the 1500amp 25 to 50c battery fits perfect, but had to change to XT60 on the speed controller. Don't change anything on the controls. It rides as in HK video. We have bashed ours around a bit tough as nails. Will need to order new body shell once my son has progressed. It is also as fast as for a bike this size.
    Thanks. :)

• Mark RothenbuecherMark Rothenbuecher Club Members Posts: 1

Will this bike be restocked at the EU/UK Warehouse?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file