Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Malyan 3D Craft App

Julian MonfriesJulian Monfries Club Members Posts: 1

Hi, just received my Malyan M 200 3D printer however am unable to locate the 3D Craft App that they recommend. Anyone have any ideas/?Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Nick_HKNick_HK Club Members Posts: 89 ✭✭

Everything you need to run this printer is on an SD card that is supplied with the printer.

• Hartmut WagenerHartmut Wagener Club Members Posts: 25

I recommend to use open source software to connect your printer via USB and let it print.
    For sending data to the printer and watch the progress you can use repetier Host, matter Control or pronterface (don't know if pronterface is available for windows, i use it on linux).
    The best way is to connect the printer via USB to a Rapberry Pi, install an octoprint on it and you can send your files to the printer via Wlan.
    For construction you can use Blender and CAD-programs like Freecad and of course Free versions of Autodesk-software.
    You need a slicer to create Gfiles for your printer, you should try sone tools for this to find the one that fits your needs, try Cura, Slic3r, KISSlicer.

• Will DunlopWill Dunlop Club Members Posts: 1

My printer should be on it's way, (MALYAN M200)
    I would like to know from someone just what things I might need to do while I'm waiting for it to arrive - or has this all been answered somewhere before?
    Julian, - forgive me for butting in on your thread, I'm new here so don't know the ropes!.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file