Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OrangeRx Tx6i Full Range 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX compatible 6ch Radio System (Mode 2) International Version

Rescue_RichRescue_Rich Club Members Posts: 17
edited February 5 in Radios

OrangeRx Tx6i Full Range 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX compatible 6ch Radio System (Mode 2) International Version

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/t6-dsmx-dsm2-mode-2.html

Their on Pre order looks awesome.. Cant wait who else is getting one.. me me me...
@VOiDMiX

Comments

• Hobby_QweenHobby_Qween Forum Admin Posts: 76 mod

<3

• VOiDMiXVOiDMiX Club Members Posts: 11

Heck yeah I'll get one.

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 12,741 ✭✭✭

No. Yuk.

@WTWUK said:
    No. Yuk.

Stop sipping on the hatorade :p

• BrettBrett Qld, AustraliaClub Members Posts: 245 ✭✭

Could anyone explain the Main Screen, I don't see this explained well in the manual as it mainly looks at all the settings screens.
    eg. What is with "Ch1[R1]", Ch2[R1] & Ch4[R1]?
    Is this indicating what dual rate setting for those channels?

What is "OFF" indicating (when it is clearly On :smile: )?

Does DX mean DSMX? Is it D2 for DSM2?

I have 2 on order, but would be nice to know,

• matthes60matthes60 Club Members Posts: 1

They are working with all Spektrum DSMX 2 transmitters. Full Range. They are identical with some Spektrum receivers, only the orange housing is different.

• Che PukeroaChe Pukeroa Club Members Posts: 1

Does it work with the blade inductrix fpv?

• bnrussobnrusso Club Members Posts: 7

Still awaiting stock in USA warehouses. Any updates??

Hi Bnrusso!
    Things have been held up a little due to Chinese new year. Stock is on its way though, promise o:) o:)

Answering my own questions from above, here is the Main display showing telemetry from a 620x.
    OFF is to do with the Timer.
    Rates on Ch 1,2& 4 seem to refer to Ail Ele & Rud (which is odd as on JR clone radios, Ch1 is Throttle)

Firmware update request: When the Telemetry is lost the alarm buzzer sounds. There seems to be no way to disable this in the original firmware. It becomes very annoying if the plane or boat goes in and out of Telemetry range constantly. Please make a setting for this "feature" so that the alarm can be enabled/disabled.

• Gene_FTGene_FT Club Members Posts: 2

To disable telemetry go to Telemetry/Setup sensors/ and change alarm to OFF

• JustrelaxingJustrelaxing Club Members Posts: 2

I have my new Tx6i Mode 2. Problem when I connect older T-six with cable as buddy slave the channel allocations change from TAER to AETR so both sticks cannot fly plane.
    Tx9i "Display" screen shows CH1 as throttle but "Dual Rates/Expo" screens show throttle on CH3. Receivers tested both have TAER order but adjustments on Rates/Expo need AilCH1,EleCH2,RudCH4.This is all very confusing. In the Sticks Mode in the manual it shows Throttle on CH3.
    This channel allocation problem does not exist on the T-six transmitter.
    Maybe it is a firmware problem but I cannot find a firmware update on the FlySky site for this radio (As directed in the manual).
    Tx6i Will fly planes OK without Trainer/Student plugged in.
    Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my radio?
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Cheers David

• JustrelaxingJustrelaxing Club Members Posts: 2

@Justrelaxing said:
    Tx9i "Display" screen shows CH1 as throttle but "Dual Rates/Expo" screens show throttle on CH3. Receivers tested both have TAER order but adjustments on Rates/Expo need AilCH1,EleCH2,RudCH4

Error printed above. Tx9i should read Tx6i
    Cheers David

• wildblue30wildblue30 Club Members Posts: 3

@Brett said:
    Answering my own questions from above, here is the Main display showing telemetry from a 620x.
    OFF is to do with the Timer.
    Rates on Ch 1,2& 4 seem to refer to Ail Ele & Rud (which is odd as on JR clone radios, Ch1 is Throttle)

Just received mine yesterday. The [R1] values beside the Channels are the switch positions (1,2 or 3) currently selected. The DX indicates the first model. I entered a new model (model 2) and it shows as D2.

• wildblue30wildblue30 Club Members Posts: 3

Just received mine yesterday. The [R1] values beside the Channels are the switch positions (1,2 or 3) currently selected. [Correction] Yes, the DX means DSMX. Mine show D2 for DSM2 (OrangeRX receiver).

• Jimmy DworsackJimmy Dworsack Club Members Posts: 4

i just purchased one, and the usb wireless to use with realflight 8

• Rescue_RichRescue_Rich Club Members Posts: 17

How are you resetting real flight after a crash?

• FlaisFlais Club Members Posts: 1

Hello, I have a problem with the product.
    I recently bought it together with 4 receivers.
    The problems are when changing the model the previous ones are no longer recognized. The instructions do not detail how the different model should be selected without knowing the previous binders, only in a very basic way. the models put in the memory of the radio, previously are blocked ?. Can someone tell me how to select another airplane model without having to re-bin?
    Thank you

• Ron BradleyRon Bradley Club Members Posts: 1
    edited August 5

Any update on when it will be back in stock? 8/5/2018 out of stock

• Michele BassoMichele Basso Club Members Posts: 1

Hello all any news about new stock??

Hi Everyone

My apologies but we've experienced some delays due to circumstances beyond our control.
    I can confirm that stock is due in Hong Kong at the end of the month, regional warehouses will also be getting replenished but it will take a little longer to get there.
    Thanks for your patience

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file