Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turnigy 5000mah 6s 40c lipo

Si_B71Si_B71 Club Members Posts: 4
Could someone please explain why these lipos are no longer being brought into the UK warehouse? As we no longer have the option of international shipping we are left with a heavy duty version (which do not fit in the the Trex 700e) or the vastly more expensive Graphene lipos.

The Turnigy lipos were a perfect option if you needed to run 2 packs and even if a modest price increase is needed, they were still the best value option.

It would be good to know if this decision can be reversed, otherwise my I can't see me continuing with larger electric models as the cost of having enough packs for 4 or 5 flights is just too high.

Simon

Comments

• Clark06000Clark06000 Antibes, FranceClub Members Posts: 851 ✭✭
    It is a marketing decision from Hobbyking... and nobody of us (customers like you) can mix in this policy or modify something!

Good day. image
  • KaosKaneKaosKane Club Members Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭

The fact HK has re-opened the Forums is a good sign to show they are back to listening to us customers instead of just broadcasting to us

• SootySooty Christchurch NZClub Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭

Welcome back Kaos. Haven't seen WTWUK check in yet. I was keeping in contact with him by email until Jan last year but I lost contact with a lot of UK contacts when all the old legacy email servers were discontinued. Haven't heard from him since. I daresay a lot of people lost contact with me as well due to Vodafone closing down their email services. I had to switch to gmail.

• Rescue_RichRescue_Rich Club Members Posts: 17

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file