Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battery selection

Lyndon5.7Lyndon5.7 Club Members Posts: 1
Hi all,

I'm looking for some new batteries for my 1/10 Traxxas ERBE.

I was using;

Turnigy nano-tech 7600mah 2S 40~80C Lipo Pack (Summit/E-Revo/E-Maxx Compatible ) PRODUCT ID: 9210000016

1x of these has gone puffy and is no good anymore.

Can anyone help me chose another battery with the same or similar dimensions?

Also looking for a slightly smaller "mah" maybe 5000mah.

Cheers

Lyndon

Comments

• SootySooty Christchurch NZClub Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    You can go to the battery finder on the home page, feed in the dimensions and capacity, and find it for yourself.

If you have trouble get your mother to help. Don't forget to make sure you are selecting from the Aussie warehouse as you cannot get batteries from the International warehouse.

You select from the AU warehouse by clicking on the aussie flag which is the one with the white stars. There is no NZ flag to get confused with - and anyway NZ flag has red stars.

• DivenParkerDivenParker Club Members Posts: 2
    What about 4s lipo battery 5000mah. I don't know if it suitable for you.DivenParker2016-10-24 16:01:15
  • SawdustSawdust Club Members Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭
    He was using a 2S battery. How in hell could doubling the voltage by going to 4S be any use to him????? Or do you think he might like watching the smoke as all his electrics vaporise image .
  • KaosKaneKaosKane Club Members Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    lol good catch Sawdust
  • WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭
    The basic LiPo powered model of that car is supplied with a PAIR of 2S cells that are connected in SERIES, but it is perfectly capable of running on 6S (pair of 3S in SERIES) actually - so a 4S of the right size(s?) in PARALLEL would be no problem for it at all! So do apologise! lol!!!

WTWUK2016-10-11 06:05:49
  • SawdustSawdust Club Members Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭
    Grizzle grumble humphf image !

It appears I should really do my research more sometimes before saying anything. You do have my apologies DivenParker image . And thanks for pointing out my stupid mistake WTWUK image .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file