Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Smart Led 2

Carl21005Carl21005 Lac st jean-QueClub Members Posts: 17
Looks like there are lots of issues about that led kit...

Bought 2 of them and received them yesterday...Ive installed the first one to work with my hpi tf-40 tx-rx...and worked as it should.

so,installed the other one to work with Tactic TTX300 and...its a nogo for this one.

im getting the same results as this video...

so i suspected a faulty unit....Ive tried the unit connecting it on the hpi rx and,its working just like the other one.

I took the first one ive tried connected to the hpi and connected it to the Tactic tx-rx and get the same result...

WHY ?

so tried different things...reset the tx setting,centered knob ,re-bind the RX,tried different steering servos without any changes

is there a way to programm these boxes ?

on website it says...

The Turnigy Smart LED System allows you to not only configure the included LED's for a huge variety of different light set up's,

How the hell do we program those ?

theres no notice,how to,on how to do it

There must be a way dont you think ?

and whi is it working on some tx/rx and will not on others ?

Is it signal strenght ?

signal quality ?

signal frequency ?

ohh i forgot...Ive also tested with an old traxxass cristal tx/rx and works like the hpi image

the KASOTEK RC Car Smart LED Light System II looks exactly the same...is it rebranded ?...Who's the real manufacturer of this so i can have real answers ?

Ive opened the module to lokk for a brand name with no luck image

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭
    Tactic radios are finnicky. There are several things thry have compatibility issues with, including OrangeRX Flight Stabilisers, some ESC's and a couple of flight controllers. Dunno why though ...
  • Carl21005Carl21005 Lac st jean-QueClub Members Posts: 17
    The tactic kit itself is not bat....have nothing to complain about....the thing is whi on this tx/rx it wot work but will on the others...

is it the signal going through the wires ?
  • WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭
    Read above again. The Tactic radios have compatibility issues with SOME things. Your LED switch might be one of them that is incompatible with whatever gets sent to it from the Tactic RX.

Nothing 'wrong' with the radio in itself for use, but it has issues as you are finding out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file