Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Futaba FASST S-Bus RX, NAZE32, and GPS

jstremmlerjstremmler Germany&U.S.A.Club Members Posts: 436
I was struggling using a NAZE32 FC and a M8N GPS with my "old" T14MZ TX from Futaba and a Futaba S-Bus RX.

Of course I was able to connect the S-Bus RX with the NAZE32 but then Pin 4 of the NAZE32 (S-Bus signal) was occupied and then could no longer be used for GPS.

Up to now my solution was to use a PWM to PPM-Encoder and to configure the NAZE32 for a PPM-RX.

Are there other/better solutions which avoid the PPM-encoder?jstremmler2016-07-02 16:23:14

Comments

• jstremmlerjstremmler Germany&U.S.A.Club Members Posts: 436
    Let me state my question a little bit more precise...

Would it be possible to

- configure the NAZE32 for an S-Bus RX? (occupying PIN4 of the NAZE32 and UART2)

- and then configure UART1 for GPS? (then of course there would be no chance anymore of connecting an OSD and a 3DR radio to the NAZE32)

- shall I give this a trial? (have never seen any configuration where UART1 has been used for a GPS!)

And even if this works, I think my solution with the ppm encoder offers more options....http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__62753__PPM_Encoder_Module_HKPilot_32.htmljstremmler2016-07-07 00:22:59
This discussion has been closed.