Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turnigy i6 and low voltage alarm

Paul80Paul80 Club Members Posts: 161
Hi all

A quick question I hope

I have one of the Turnigy i6 Transmitters which I use with both Turnigy iA6B & iA10 Receivers and have the correct Flight Pack Voltage Sensors TGY-CVT01 for the i6 & TGY-CVT01 for the i10

Both sensors read the and display the flight pack voltage when I select IntV2 from the sensor list but I get no low voltage alarm

If you watch this video showing a FlySky i6 transmitter working with the Voltage sensor and giving a low voltage alarm the voltage sensor sellected as can be seen on the Transmitters screen is ExtV2 which is a setting mine does not have.

Is this only an option on the FlySky Version, I thought they were the same or is it possible to get the Turnigy to give a low voltage alarm with their sensor. If yes how do you set it up to do so.

I have tried both the Turnigy Firmware and the Hacked FlySky 10 channel firmware and do not get an option for Extv2 in the sensors list with either.

Thanks for any help with this

Paul

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,182 ✭✭✭
    FlySky genuine only Paul. Shame about the differences between the FlySky firmwares..
  • Paul80Paul80 Club Members Posts: 161
    Thanks, saves me pulling any more hair out trying to get them to work

Shame they took it out of the Hacked 10 Channel firmware as well, as that was from FlySky

I suppose they had to make room for the extra channels and that was something they forfeited to do that.

Paul
  • Paul80Paul80 Club Members Posts: 161
    Well for some bizarre reason as seen in the photo below the option for ExtV2 suddenly appeared, This is with the hacked 10 Channel firmware hence the FlySky Logo, but it was not there to start with.

Honest Officer

I put these test values in the RX Battery setup page and it appears to work fine now giving an audible warning at alarm position

Very Bizarre

Paul image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file