Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HK-T6A V2 Mode Change

av8torflav8torfl Club Members Posts: 4
Well Hello,

Need some help please. Bought a HK-T6A V2 transmitter and receiver for my new quad that I am assembling. First time builder. Needless to say, I purchased the wrong mode transmitter, throttle on right.

Is there any way to change this mode in order that the throttle be placed on the left control stick?

Thank you

Comments

• CAMMERCAMMER Club Members Posts: 507

Not familiar with this particular transmitter.

Usually just requires swapping throttle ratchet, and

rocker and spring from one side to the other.

Others more familiar with this Tx maybe more help.

Also try google, will probably have some help.
  • av8torflav8torfl Club Members Posts: 4
    Have tried Google mostly unsuccessfully as the only mentions seem to be in changing the stick mechanics, ie: limits, friction etc. This will become necessary at some point, but changing the mode itself electronically so that the left stick can be identified as throttle is the real info I seek.   

Any help for this model is appreciated.
  • DaithiDaithi Belfast,IrelandClub Members Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭
    You simply plug the appropriate servo into the receiver port so that whichever stick you waggle moves the appropriate control. The receiver doesn't know which stick does what
  • WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭
    You don't change anything 'electronically'. It is done in the software you use to program the radio. Either T6 Config or DigitalRadio. There are no wires or anything to change over inside the TX. Only need to change the ratchet and springs over in the gimbals.

The above will give you:

Aileron in RX chan1 (right stick left/right)

Elevator in RX chan2 (right stick up/down)

Throttle in RX chan3 (left stick up/down)

Rudder in RX chan4 (left stick left/right)

Same as Futaba - AETR.WTWUK2016-04-09 07:55:38
  • av8torflav8torfl Club Members Posts: 4
    Thanks

I have hooked up to both software apps but see no where to make it actually save

firmware telling the transmitter that the left stick is now throttle.

When I move the left stick regardless of the mode setting in the software app,

it moves channel one only.

Please help. Lost
  • SootySooty Christchurch NZClub Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    Are you saying that the left stick moved vertically (throttle) and horizontally (rud/Ail) only operates one channel?

Or do you mean that the throttle action - vertical - only operates one channel which is all it is supposed to do unless a heli mix is being used?Sooty2016-04-15 05:34:50
  • Paul MarshallPaul Marshall Club Members Posts: 3

do you know where I can find the T6 config software and the device driver? they are no longer on the Hobbyking site

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file