Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

battery of Graphene

payton@paytonest[email protected] Club Members Posts: 2
Good afternoon. I want to know how charging battery of Graphene. I can use the lipo charger? Thank you.

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭
    Yes. Standard LiPo charging process.
  • payton@paytonestpayto[email protected] Club Members Posts: 2
    Ok. Thank you WTWUK
  • yfl211yfl211 BelgiumClub Members Posts: 235 ✭✭
    Are they any better finally ? Do you fly longer with them ?
  • betibeaubetibeau Club Members Posts: 45
    4S 45C Praphene battery issue (maybe). I have tested this battery on a quad with NAZA V1 flight controller. The led status stays for more than 30 mins flickering orange. After deep investigation, I realize the USB connextion to the GUI setup programm is dead. It seems the PMU or the naza led module (usb cnx) does not work anymore. Unfortunatly I have tested another quad with a turnigy 4S 3000mah all works, then, test this 2nd quad with the graphene, same symptom as with the first quad, the usb cnx to the GUI does not work anymore. My conclusion, this battery breaks out the NAZA pmu or the led module. I have ordered a new PMU, Led and ctrl module to test one component after the other to confirm my finding and the real broken component. Does any one got the same issueATTENTION. last detail I have add an adaptater from XTçà to XT60.
  • SootySooty Christchurch NZClub Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    Batteries do not throw their weight around and break things. They just supply the current that is requested provided it is within their capacity range.

You either have a crook battery, a flat/improperly charged battery, faulty lead,or you do not have a battery problem at all.

I would take a careful look at the XTçà to XT60 adaptor as being the possible offender.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file