Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade Nano cps and 9xr pro

Jefflaws1Jefflaws1 Club Members Posts: 10
Hi just wondering if anybody has this combo up and working as I am having a hell of a time getting it to work. Can get it to bind and get a solid blue LED on the model ail ele work fine but no throttle. Anyone got an idea of 5?

Comments

• WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 12,955 ✭✭✭
    What channels have you allocated to what functions on the heli? Things are not straightforward with ErSky9X setup (until you get used to it of course!)
  • Jefflaws1Jefflaws1 Club Members Posts: 10
    Hi, Thanks for replying.

I basically used a nano cpx template which I copied in.

ch1 100 THR ID0 c1 + 100 THR ID1 c2 + 100 THR ID2 c3 R-100 HALF S6

ch2 100 AIL

ch3 100 ELE

ch4 100 RUD

ch6 100 THR !ID0 c5 + 100 THR ID0 c4

ch14 -100 FULLSC + 100 HALFS1 S

I am a noob at programmable transmitters (you can tell right!) and I bet I am missing something really basic and simple so by all means be as harsh as you like.
    OK so after a lot of waffle from HK support they have finally admitted that the OrangeRX module is not compatible with SAFE Technology which explains why it just doesn't work. image
  • WTWUKWTWUK CornwallClub Members Posts: 12,955 ✭✭✭
    Ah yes - if you have one of the newer 2015 releases of the Orange TX module, that is indeed true - to a point! It is not the SAFE technology that is the problem - it is the simple fact that the module will not work with any of the Horizon Bind n Fly's that have integrated receivers. Works fine with Spektrum stand-alone RX's etc, but nothing integrated.

The older ones worked just fine, so lord knows what they have done to bugger up the new ones.

Have a read HERE where a bit of progress has been made with settings, but I got lost as to whether it is working with the newer modules ...
    Thanks for the link, just starting to wade through it all image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file