Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Durafly should be worked on next?

Comments

• boysieboysie OZClub Members Posts: 1,256
    Good idea, why not? image
  • DaithiDaithi Belfast,IrelandClub Members Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭
    Add in a three channel baby jeep that you can drive out when the doors open image
  • mabaamabaa WildWestGermanyClub Members Posts: 378
    Add in a three channel baby jeep that you can drive out when the doors open image

But it has to be towing an artillery piece. image
  • DocspaceDocspace MelbourneClub Members Posts: 25
    How about a Space Shuttle Columbia, that would be something different with 3x thrusters ,retracters,electric hatches an heaps of room in fuselage for longer lasting power supply, has anyone built a model the goes Sonic yet , now that would be something to talk about
  • SawdustSawdust Club Members Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭
    has anyone built a model the goes Sonic yet , now that would be something to talk about
    I have   image , lot's of them. I'm guessing you mean "Super"sonic image . I love the idea of a supersonic model but I realy can't imagine myself being able to keep track of it at that sort of speed, man oh man it would be awesome to see     and hear image .
    I just realised I think I made a mistook there.

Supersonic is faster than the speed of sound.

Subsonic is below the speed of sound.

I'm not sure what "sonic" on it's own means image .

Unless it's sonic the hedgehog image .
    Maybe a Concord image imageDocspace2012-11-25 19:37:54
    With the FPV systems that's out an about , I'm sure some genius will come up with a brilliant idea, we will see it soon for sure, it wasn't so long ago we didn't have Mobil phones, now look where we all are image
    imageI can tell your not an Ozzy
    HAY WHAT image !!!!!!!!

C'mere an bloody say that. I'll ave ya, no bloody worries I will image .

Not an Ozzy, Not a bloody Ozzy! What the bloody ell are you on about matey, course I'm a dinkum Ozzy, geez, some people image .

BTW: I can still remember lugging a bloody great bag thingamy around with a couple of whopping great lead acid batteries around and only getting reception in patches and thinking how fantastic that was. We've come an awfull long way since then image .
  • kangakanga Club Members Posts: 509
    You tell "imm" Sawwy :) image
    My oath mate, I'll sort the bugger out, the cheak of some blokes eh, thinkin I'm not an Ozzy    HAH image . I'll give him what for image .
  • KaosKaneKaosKane Club Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭

I will vouch for his Aussienes i understand his posts to well for him to be anything else lol :}
    I will vouch for his Aussienes i understand his posts to well for him to be anything else lol :}

Too bloody right I am Kaos image .

Just in case anyone missinterprets my sense of humour I'm only having a bit of fun with Docspace, I'm absolutely not seriously angry or upset.

Yep - he writes fluent Strine image
    Fastest RC Airplane

January 18, 2010

Hobbyland Airfield in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

The fastest RC (remote controlled) jet powered model aircraft is a turbine powered airplane created by Axel Haché (Dominican Republic) and David Shulman (USA) which reached speeds of 542.64 kmh or 337.18 mph.

Cheers Bruce image
  • kangakanga Club Members Posts: 509

Too bloody right I am Kaos image .

Just in case anyone missinterprets my sense of humour I'm only having a bit of fun with Docspace, I'm absolutely not seriously angry or upset.
    Strewth stone the bloody crows image
    Strewth stone the bloody crows image
    Nahhh, bugger that, I try realy hard to take them out with my bird chaser floater jet. I like playing with other birds but I'm carefull not to hurt them or frighten them too much but those bloody crows must DIE image . I watched those buggers gang up on a poor bugger galah and they just kept on his tail tiring him out. There must have been 20 of them taking turns wearing that poor galah out, no wonder they call a group of crows "a murder of crows". I've also seen what those rotten bastards do to sheep on numerous ocassions and they are so bloody cruel, I hate those bloody crows image .
  • Runner2kRunner2k Club Members Posts: 32
    How about a Blohm und Voss P.170? There were some seriously cool axis special projects during the war. I've got an ebook or three on them if it will help with pre-production research:

Shoot me a PM, interested to see your ebooks.

Cheers,

Ben.

Very cool!!

I would definitely buy this one. Nobody else has it as far as I know.

Once again,

I would love to fly this bird...

I've found a video

21:59:52
  • DAHawkDAHawk Club Members Posts: 1
    B-24 Liberator. Thousands more of these built than the B-17 and Lanc combined. Just that the US Press Corps based in London were too lazy to head up North

I'll be first in line for the Lib as my Dad was crew chief on one with the 93rd Bombardment Group
  • CrashtrukCrashtruk Brisbane AustraClub Members Posts: 399 ✭✭
    How about a Caribou.

As much as I think the Caribou is an amazing aircraft, I don't see the point of it as model.

If you were to do scale flying with it you would fly it around in stable, level flight and then land slowly- that's it.

What about flying backwards image and don't forget the old "wheelbarrow" I miss the Bou, I loved the sound of those Pratt and Whitneys.

Personally I would love to see a Cessna 172, the aircraft I learned to fly. VH-TIXCrashtruk2012-06-28 16:54:12
  • MACCAMACCA Club Members Posts: 2
    That's not a Gloster Meteor. The picture is of a English Electric Canberra
  • PeterVauPeterVau Club Members Posts: 30
    Where is that Bf109 ???   LOL

Or FW-190

Or Zero.....

That's not a Gloster Meteor. The picture is of a English Electric Canberra
    Welcome to the crazy club - but that error was pointed out back in May image - also the fact that both the Canberra and Meteor have a very large problem in EPP - the nacelles cut right through the wings and are a weak point
  • captn grinellcaptn grinell Club Members Posts: 184
    how about a Beaufighter

• simo71simo71 NSW AustraliaClub Members Posts: 150
    Might be Durafly's most expensive yet, but I would buy one in a heart beat.

Even though it is a twin, I would go with a single 70mm edf unit & has never been done before.

F-111 please , various RAAF schemes are available so I would not mind any one of them.
    Stone the bloody crows and starve the flamin' lizards you blokes are full of it, me I'm off to shoot the kangabloodyroos at Tumbabloodyrumba, see ya. image boysie2012-06-29 21:08:31
    It is getting a shade out of hand if people think 'what if' designs are going to be produced as scale - maybe the Royal Aircraft Factory TE1 (go look that one up sometime) imageDaithi2012-06-29 21:39:00
  • simo71simo71 NSW AustraliaClub Members Posts: 150
    I only asked for an F-111 image I just wish you both did not edit your post so that way we really know what was said....An f-15 has been done numerous times buy a few manufactures, I never once said the F-111 needs to be true to scale as far as intakes are concerned, but cheater holes can be added.

Look at some of the stuff out there now, it's not impossible to manufacturer something that has not been done before.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file